Saturday, April 10, 2010

untitled

in the middle of nowhere i need to make a choice,
and i choose to be here and no regret,
but things changed totally when i started the journey,
i never thought that life would turn itself from me,
how could i live this way?

i've been wandering around since then,
i can't seem to find my way back there,
and that was when i first found you,
you walked with me through though you know that there's somewhere else you need to go,
i thanked you not enough maybe,
that's why it's like this

the light came to me but it was for a while,
then darkness came and swallow me up,
i'm once again lost my way,
i can't seem to find the path,
and here i stay waiting, but no hope is given,

i am missing you dearly that tears keep on falling,
how could i shed them away when i'm missing you?
how could i make them go away when your pictures on my face?
how could i stop these feelings when all i see is you?
how could i get rid of these feelings when ur not around anymore?
how could i get rid of these feelings when i don't know how?
how could i? tell me how?

i just wanted to be with you if only that would do,
i just wanted to see you for once,
come n cuddle me,
shed these tears away because i can't stand it no more,
just this once i asked then believe me i'll never be there again,
i'll never bother you again,
i'll never exist,

help me this once then i'll find my way back to the beginning and never to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment